What it is
- Gianni Versace S.p.A. designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including haute couture, ready-to-wear, jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances, cosmetics and furniture. One of the world’s most iconic and dynamic luxury fashion lifestyle Maisons, the Group is the epitome of sensual glamour, sexy and empowering; a true symbol of Italian luxury. At its heart is Versace, a leading design house and the centre of creativity that is flourishing globally.
What it does
- Pour Homme has been created from essential ingredients of Mediterranean origin with the potential to convey through aromatic notes the character of the man of today: knowledgeable and self-confident, he has the ability to live his life in a in a harmonious relationship with the natural world. Dynamic and entrepreneurial, the Versace Pour Homme man communicates his forceful and passionate character through a decidedly masculine fragrance. The fragrance, a classic yet surprisingly contemporary aroma, overwhelms the senses. A vibrant blend of fougère (fern), in which bergamot mingles with geranium to evoke a suggestion of lightness which evolves through notes that achieve a harmony of warmth and strength. The resulting impression is that this scent successfully combines hot and sensual ingredients.
What else you need to know
- Made in Italy
- A Creation By Alberto Morillas
- Spritz onto pulse points.
- Top Note: Bergamot, Neroli, Citron of Diamante, Bitter Orange Leaves
- Heart Note: Geranium, Clary Sage Flower, Blue Hyacinth, Cedar Wood
- Base Note: Oud Wood, Mineral Amber, Tonka Beans, Musk