Are you among those who think perfume and deos are the same? Well, they are not! Not only you, many people globally have the same thoughts. There is no denying both of them pours fragrance and pass on an appealing smell to your bodies. Delineated with calming aromas, fragrant flowers, essential oils, and alluring ingredients, they are best to eliminate the odor and improve your confidence. This is the reason many of us purchase them but actually without knowing the difference.
This is where we end up purchasing the deo in place of perfumes and vice - versa. But not anymore! This writeup will throw light on the difference between perfume and deo. Let’s know in detail about the difference between the two popular fragrant types: perfumes, and deodorants.
Explore The Brief Difference Between Perfume And Deo
Let’s Hear About Perfumes!
Perfumes are the most basic and essential accessories that we wear to embrace our personality every day. Composed with pure essential oils, perfumes play an important role in soaring up to your personality, from boosting mood, stress, and working capacity; perfumes impact every way. This is the reason people look for the best-selling, Long-lasting perfume for themselves.
Characteristics of Perfume Making It Different From Deo
Now, if you are well versed with the basics of perfumes, still you are pondering over the thought of how to choose between perfume and deo, keep reading. Here is a brief distinction about perfumes.
- Perfumes are a daily grooming accessory sprayed on the body and on the dress you wear. It produces such an appealing fragrance alluring to the wearer.
- Perfumes comprise around 15-25% fragrance oil in concentrated alcohol, but Arabic perfume oils sometimes referred to as ittar or attar are free from alcohol.
- Perfumes are a complete fragrance package for your body.
- In contrast to deo, perfumes are costly as they are available more in liquid form than deo in gaseous form.
- Perfume traditionally comes within the luxury segment; generally categorized as French Perfumes or Arabic Perfumes. French Perfumes are preferred in Europe and Americas while Arabic perfumes are more widely used in the Middle east and Asia. Arabic perfumes being the best perfume for women and men, are grand in their own way.
- The usage of perfume is another factor that makes it different from deo. Perfumes are usually applied on pulse points such as the wrist, back of the ear, and neck and can also be used on clothes, whereas deo is applied to underarms.
- Perfumes are blended with high aromatic ingredients, which is what makes them produce a more lasting effect.
- Perfumes come packed within the glass bottles as they do not evaporate and react with them.
- Once you apply the perfume, there is no need to use it again on the same day and sometimes unless you wash the cloth.
Get Insight About Deo!
Deo which is the short form of deodorant is another odor preventing accessory used by people in their daily lives. Apart from providing fragrance, deo is for preventing body odor due to bacterial breakdown. It is slightly blended with flower aromas and comprises alcohol in high amounts.
With this, the primary function of the deo is to remove the bad smell of sweat as well. It avoids the unwanted secretion of the sweat glands, providing comfort to the peak. It is used all over the body and not on clothes.
Characteristics of Deo Making It Different From Perfumes
Hope you perceived a clear overview of the deo. However, when it comes to comparison with the perfume, things at times become confusing. In that scenario, there is a distinction about deo making them different from perfumes.
- Deodorants are used directly on the body to cover the body smell caused due to microbes and sweat.
- As discussed above, the deo comprises around 2-3% of fragrance oil and mild alcohol, whereas perfumes contain 15-20% fragrance oil.
- Deodorants remove the odor, whereas perfumes in addition to removing odor also enhances the smell of your clothes.
- Since deodorants are in gaseous form and comprise less liquid, they are less expensive than perfume.
- Deo is in gaseous form and thus evaporates quickly.
- Deo has short-term effects and does not work if you want a long-lasting impact on the body.
- Deo is mainly applied on the body points where sweat and odor are generated.
- Deo is packed in aluminum bottles so that they do not get mixed in the air.
How Perfumes Are Better Than Deo?
Both perfume and deo are used to bring the fragrance within the body. But when it comes to their application, perfumes are better than deo. Get an insight to know what makes Perfume better than Deo.
- Deo is for short-term effect, whereas perfume offers long-lasting effect.
- Next, deo contains less fragrance and more alcohol, whereas perfume contains more fragrance and less Alcohol.
- Considering the purity, deo is less pure in terms of aroma in contrast to perfumes.
- As stated above, deo is applied only with sweat, whereas perfume is applied all over the body and clothes.
- Finally and most important; Deo is used to removing your body odor, while perfume is used to enhance your personality
List of Women And Men’s Perfume Best Seller That You Can Pick used
This fantastic perfume is good to go for everyday use. The perfume is the best seller for men’s long-lasting effects with the perfect blend of lemon, bergamot, neroli, and rose de Mai and essences of fresh flowers and green grass. Additionally, the perfume is infused with subtle spices making it the best.
This, another best-selling perfume for women, adds stars to the personality when you wear it. Infused with floral notes, the fragrance of the perfume is composed of opening notes of bergamot, red berries, and peach bellini, followed by pink lily and jasmine and with a base of sandalwood, musk, and vanilla blossom. These notes together make the perfume perfect for daytime wear in spring and summer.
This is the most exciting and enchanting perfume enhancing the feeling of peace, pleasure, and comfort within you. The perfume with top notes of jasmine, white rose, lily middle notes powder, cedarwood, violet, and base notes of white musk and amber gives the original feeling when you wear it. Moreover, the rich texture is another thing that makes the product more appealing.
The desired perfume for both men and women is inspired by nature. The perfume with the ideal mix of agarwood, jasmine, nutmeg brings out the pure essence of you. It keeps you fresh. Furthermore, the middle notes are jasmine and sandalwood, and the base notes of the perfume are amber, cedar, guaiac wood, musk, and vanilla.
Where to Buy Original Perfumes in Dubai?
There is no denying in fact; perfume is more expressive than deo. Now, if you are looking for women’s and men's perfume best seller, Samawa is your ideal destination. Since the market is full of Dubai perfume suppliers, getting in touch with Samawa is an excellent choice.
Perfume preparation is a tradition within Arab culture, and Samawa has engraved it to the deepest. The brand itself has a strong passion to make mesmerizing and memorable perfumes. Hook to our website to explore your favorite one!